POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION GDS
No.PF-PJCA/2015 Dated : 10thFebruary,2015
All General Secretaries /All India Office Bearers
Circle Secretaries/Divisional and Branch Secretaries.
Staff Side PJCA meeting was held at NFPE Office, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001 on 04th February,2015 under the Presidentship of Com. D. Theagarajan Secretary General FNPO. All General Secretaries of NFPE, FNPO and GDS Unions participated in the meeting.
The following decisions were taken in the meeting:
1. Formation of PJCA at all Circles:- Reviewed the position of formation of Circle JCA. PJCA has been formed in some Circles and in some circles it is functioning well. The Circles in which the PJCA is not functioning, it should be formed by the respective CHQ leaders..All Circle Secretaries should also take it seriously and inform the CHQ and Federation after formation. This work should be completed before 15th February, 2015.
2. Strategy was decided for the meeting to be held with Secretary Post at Dak Bhawan , New Delhi on 05.02.2015.
MEETING OF PJCA LEADERS WITH SECRETARY POST
Meeting of PJCA leaders was held with Secretary (Post) and other higher officers of Postal Board. Though Secretary (Post) gave positive assurances on most of the issues and also assured that Deptt. Is not going to implement recommendations of Task Force Committee report and there will be no corporatization and Privatization of Deptt. and before implementation of any new scheme it will be discussed with unions and after getting the consent of unions it will be implemented. Secretary (Post) also agreed to refer again the case of GDS wage revision and other service conditions to Government of India for inclusion in the 7th CPC. She also assured to finalize the Cadre restructuring proposal of all Cadres before 30th April-2015.
Though Secretary (Post) has given many of the positive assurances but keeping in mind the style of functioning and political and economic policies of Central Government we cannot believe as they are implementing all Globlization and privatization policies very intensively in all the sectors and mostly employees of all sectors are agitated and moving on path of agitation.
Therefore, we appeal to all Leaders and entire rank and file to get ready for struggle and observe the following programme of action in a phased manner on 40 points Charter of Demand:
1, Formation of JCA at all levels before 15th February, 2015.
2. Dharna infront of Divisional Offices on 20th February, 2015.
3. Dharna infront of Regional offices on 27th February, 2015.
4. Dharna infront of Circle Offices on 2nd March, 2015.
5. Dharna by all India Leaders at Directorate, New Delhi on 15th April, 2015.
6. Indefinite Strike from 06th May-2015.
(D. Theagarajan) (R.N. Parashar)
Secretary General Secretary General
(i) Please issue circulars in all regional languages to popularize the demands,
(ii) Please hold Executive Committee /General Body Meetings.
(iii) Please hold gate meetings in front of all important offices.
(iv) There should be no lapses in strike preparations because of our bitter experience in past.
(v) Strike Campaign tour by All India Leaders of both Federations will be scheduled and informed soon.