LETTER REG PAYMENT BY PVT EMPANELED FACILITIES FOR COVID VACCNTN_
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Friday, February 26, 2021
CIRCULATION OF DRAFT CIVIL LIST OF OFFICERS OF INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE (IPoS)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW
DRAFT CIVIL LIST OF OFFICERS OF INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE (IPoS) (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
DIVISIONAL CONFERENCE OF MMS DN DELHI--Com.Giri Raj Singh Ex President NFPE and GS R-III inaugurated the open session of 38 Divisional Conference of AIRMS & MMS Employees Union Group’C’ of MMS Dn New Delhi held at MMS Depot Narayana from 23 to 24 Feb 2021 and addressed by Coms Virender Singh CP, Jagdish Psd Ex Tr CHQ K C Verma Ex CS R-III, Charan Singh Tr CHQ,Kamal Singh DS R-IV, Rajinder Psd AGS R-IV, KP Singh AGS and CS R-III and other leaders. Above leaders were welcomed with Showl, Memento bag and garlanding by Com. Satbir Singh 4 along with his team. Coms Satbir 3 Satbir Singh 4 and Com Pawan Yadav were elected as Divisional President Divisional Secretary and Treasurer respectively
WELFARE SCHEMES: INCREASING AWARENESS OF WELFARE SCHEME FOR DEPARTMENTAL & GDS EMPLOYEES
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS & COPY (5 pages)
SB ORDER 01/2021: COLLECTION OF VARIOUS FEE/CHARGES PRESCRIBED IN SCHEDULE II OF GSPR-2018 IN FINACLE Download PDF
CLARIFICATION REGARDING QUERIES BEING RECEIVED IN RESPECT OF SPECIAL CASH PACKAGE EQUIVALENT IN LIEU OF LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION FARE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME -1980 - TABLE OF BENEFITS FOR THE SAVINGS FUND FOR THE PERIOD FROM 01.01.2021 TO 31.03.2021 (DOP ORDER)
Monday, February 22, 2021
Dated : 22.02.2021
AN EARNEST APPEAL
Though the National media had been persistently distorting the issues connected with the farm enactments that led to the biggest ever agitation of the Indian farmers in recent times, the stir that began two months back had been gaining momentum every day. The Government characterised the movement as anti-national, backed by the terrorist outfits etc. and exhorted the peopleof the need to halt the ill-advised movement, but every segment of the society came forward to express concern, support the movement and express the need for a fruitful dialogue. The tractor rally organised jointly by several Kisan organisations being unprecedented caught the attention of the Indian people though very many attempts were made to tarnish the image of the leaders of the movement as also the movement itself. No doubt many in the country felt that Republic day being the most solemn and important day of the Nation, what was stage managed at the Red Fort ought not have happened. The agitation caught the attention of the world media and there had been innumerable comments from all over the world of the need to address the issue with a view to reach a settlement. The abject surrender of the Indian Press and the so called free channels to the ruling dispensation was a pathetic sight reminding of the emergency days. The famous comment of Shri L.K. Advani about the Indian Press in those days that they decided to crawl when asked to bend came vividly to one’s mind. Democracy as we all know can survive as a form of governance only when it is ensured that its dominant pillar, the media is really free, fearless and impartial.
Despite the untold repression and imposition of UAPA on many leaders the farmers movement could not be cowed down. Every trick in the book of chicanery was employed but the farmers stood firm, unflinching, scorning at the powers in governance; determined in their pursuit to victory. Had there been a micro-part of the courage and conviction demonstrated by the farmers, the Central Govt. employees could have written a glorious page of struggle when the promise held out to them in 2016 was not only honoured but discarded with disdain by the Government. Our weakness, amply demonstrated by our inaction naturally must have emboldened the Government to take away the dearness compensation in April, 2020 when the employees wanted it most.
The sale of National Assets, commenced decades back has continues unabated. The 2021 Budget has proposed to sell out the most profitable public enterprise, the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The sale is not for any strategic reason or advantage but only to reduce the fiscal deficit to comply with the terms imposed by the world lending agencies when the country adopted the neo-liberal economic policies. Even during the pandemic days, when the whole of the population suffered immeasurably, when all economic activities came to a grinding halt, the increase registered in the wealth of 100 Indian millionaires was of the order of Rs. 12.97,822 Crores. According to the Oxfam report, a worker in the unorganised sector will take 10000 years to earn the income generated by Mukesh Ambani in an hour. During this period the corporate tax was reduced to 22% from. 34.61%. India thus joined into the privileged club of the very few countries, where the corporate taxes are the lowest. The concessions extended to the Corporates cost the exchequer 1.45 laksh crore in tax revenue this year. The corporate taxes as a share of GDP came down from 3.5% to 2.2%, whereas the indirect taxes which affects every Indian citizen including the poorest of the poor rose to 5.1% of GDP in 2020-01. In 2020-21 It is expected that the privatisation of Bharat Petroleum, Air India, Shipping corporation, IDBI, Container Corporation, IDBI, BEML. Pawan Hans, Neelpal Ispat Nigam etc. would be completed.
The greatest impediment the farmers face today in going ahead with their just and peaceful agitation is the financial stringency. We feel it is the bounden duty of each and every citizen of the country to help them out to win the war; help them financially by collecting funds and donating it; extend the solidarity and support by organising demonstrative actions and do whatever that is needed to be done. We, therefore, appeal our affiliates, State COCs, all friends and admirers of the farmers movement to collect funds and remit the same to their respective CHQs who will remit to Confederation HQ. Confederation HQ will donate to the Farmers Organizations.
Sunday, February 21, 2021
Divisional Conference of P4 of Delhi Circle was held at Maya Puri Post office on 20 Feb 21 which was inaugurated by Com. K P Singh Circle Secretary R-III and AGS R-III and addressed by Coms. Giri Raj Singh Ex President NFPE and GS R-III. Ashvir Singh CS P 3 Gori Shankar DS P3 Ramesh Dabas Treasurer CHQ Ashwani Treasurer NFPE and Other leaders addressed the Conference.
Com Dharambir Yadav Ex President P4 Delhi Circle Deepak Attri ACS P4 addressed Com Ramesh Dabas Com Kaptan Singh were elected as Divisional President and Divisional Secretary
Friday, February 19, 2021
Government of India Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (PO Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg New Delhi-110001
All Chief Postmasters General
Subject: Regarding facility of SMS to the pensioners after verification of Digital Life Certificate by the Pension Disbursing Agency.
This is regarding the facility of SMS to the pensioners after verification of Digital Life Certificate by the Pension Disbursing Agency.
2. Earlier, the SMS containing Jeevan Pramaan Id was being sent to the pensioners at the time of registration of Digital Life Certificate at HOS working as Jeevan Pramaan Centres. But there was no provision to send SMS informing the pensioner about the status of their DLCs after the verification(success or failure) by the respective PDA. In case of failure of DLC pensioner could get to know about the same only after the discontinuation of the pension credit.
3. To facilitate the pensioner and avoid such inconvenience to pensioners, the provision of sending SMS to the pensioners in both cases of success or failure after verification of their DLC by PDA has been implemented and streamlined.
4. Therefore, it is requested to bring the information to the notice of all DDOs and all pensioners including the pensioner's associations in Circles/ Regions and Divisions for dissemination of information in public interest.
5. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
(Sukriti Gupta) ADG(PO)
REGARDING CREATION OF NEW KENDRAPARA POSTAL DIVISION BY BIFURCATION OF CUTTACK NORTH DIVISION AND SHIFTING OF HEADQUARTERS OF CUTTACK NORTH DIVISION TO JAJPUR DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS AND RENAMING THE SAME AS JAJPUR DIVISION ON REORGANISATION OF CUTTACK NORTH DIVISION
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
DECIDING OF POSITION IN MERIT OF COMPARTMENTAL / SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION PASSED 10TH STANDARD CANDIDATES IN GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT PROCESS (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
CLARIFICATION REGARDING QUERIES BEING RECEIVED IN RESPECT OF SPECIAL CASH PACKAGE EQUIVALENT IN LIEU OF LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION FARE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DURING THE BLOCK 2018-21
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME - TABLE OF BENEFITS FOR 01.01.2021 TO 31.03.2021 (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
PROCESS TO BE ADOPTED FOR SETTLEMENT OF PENSION DUES WHERE A RETIREE EXPIRES PRIOR TO FILING PENSION PAPERS\ (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW) https://documents.doptcirculars.nic.in/D3/D03ppw/12_19_2020_6569Jo4Gt.pdf
WEBINAR ON BRONCHIAL ASTHMA AND OTHER COMMON ALLERGIC RESPIRATORY DISEASES- ILL EFFECTS OF POLLUTION AND HOW TO PROTECT ONESELF ON 23 FEB 2021 (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
COMPUTING OF MARKS FOR ENGAGEMENT AS GDS IN LIGHT OF THE GRADING SYSTEM INTRODUCED BY THE CBSE CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO VIEW PDF
REIMBURSEMENT OF CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE CHARGES FOR AIR/TRAIN TICKETS BOOKED FOR THE PURPOSE OF LTC AND RELAXATION OF LTC ADVANCE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Click the below link to view
No.PF-1(e) 2021 Date: 17th February-2021
To, All General Secretaries / NFPE Office bearers
All Circle / Divisional and Branch Secretaries of NFPE Affiliated Unions
Com. P. V. Rajendran President NFPE presided over the meeting. Com. R.N.Parashar presented the report. All General Secretaries except Com. Venkata Subbu G/S Admin Union (Represented by com. S. Bhaskaran ) and all office bearers attended the meeting. Com. C.C.Pillai Ex S/G and Com. Girirajsingh Ex President were also present. All the items of agenda proposed were discussed in detail and following resolutions adopted unanimously and decided to organize phased programme of action for settling the issues.
1. Withdraw the orders freezing the DA and DR of CG employees and pensioners and impounding of arrears till 30.06.2021.
2. Scrap the New Pension Scheme and Restore OPS. Grant compensation for non deposit or delayed deposit of contribution under NPS.
3. Settle all Covid related issues. Grant special CL for the Covid treatment/quarantine to the departmental as well as GDS employees. Include Postal employees in priority list for Covid vaccination. Regularise the absence due to lockdown as work at home as per the directions DOPT. Grant compensation of Rs.10 lakhs to the family of the deceased due to covid-19.
4. Fill up all vacant posts in all cadres including HSG11&HSG1 by relaxing the recruitment rules.
5. Settle the net work connectivity issues in POs, RMS and other deptl offices.
6.Settle the issue of denial of increment after 180 days to those officials who opted the fixation on promotion/financial upgradation etc. 180 days may be treated as 6 months as done in other cases.
7. Implement all left out recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra committee report like financial upgradation, insurance coverage etc. to GDS employees.
8.Implement cadre restructuring in all left out categories without further delay.
9. Stop harassment of officials in the name of unscientific business targets and compelling the officials to work on Sundays and holidays for melas etc.
10. Withdraw the Rule 365 of Postal manual volume 1V regarding yearly examination in sorting for granting annual increment for SAs in RMS.
11. Withdraw the Dte orders regarding denying federations from taking up the issues of GDS employees.
12. Resume all transit sections of RMS whenever the trains starts operation. Allow minimum 50 seats in all sections to get 2 doors for mail exchange.
13. Stop opening of unscientific CSC in POs, especially in single handed POs. Stop outsourced postal agent system. Discuss with staff before implementation of all new proposals and schemes.
14. Stop merger/closure of L2 mail offices. Strengthen L2 offices by introducing parcel and speed processing in L2 offices. Fix norms for the work in CRC, PH, SPEEDHUB etc.
15. Conduct membership verification by check off system for deptl employees. Verification of GDS unions also be carried out without any delay.
16. Conduct physical periodical meetings with staff unions in time at all level.
17. Stop decentralization of Postal ACs. Repatriate all officials who have been transferred to PAO Vijayawada against their option.
18. Stop harassment in the name of contributory negligence in SBCO. SBCO may be brought under the control GM PA&F with change in nomenclature.
19. Absorb PTCL/FTCL against GDS/MTS vacancies . Issue directions for implementation of Dte orders for payment of wages with arrears.
20. Maintain separate identity of all Cadres i.e. PA CO and PA SBCO etc.
Following programme of actions decided by federal executive for settlement of the demands:
1. First phase= Massive Dharna in all divisions during April 2021. Vigorous campaign should be organized by the division unions to educate the members about our demands and the attitude of Dept due to the anti-worker policies of the NDA Govt. Before the first phase of action, organize general body meetings, conventions, printing leaflets and campaign through social media.
2. Second phase= Day long dharna in front of all circle offices during May 2021. All circle office bearers and division secretaries of affiliates must participate in the dharna.
3. Third phase= Dharna at Dak Bhavan during May 2021. Circle secretaries and CHQ office bearers of all affiliated unions must participate in the dharna.
Other important decisions of federal executive meeting are given below:
2. Decided to strengthen AIPEU GDS and AII INDIA CASUAL PART TIME CONTINGENT AND CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION in all divisions.
With revolutionary Greetings