Photos of Tamil Nadu Circle Conference and felicitation of Com. K.Sankran
Friday, April 30, 2021
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
TRANSMISSION AND DELIVERY OF POSTAL MAIL (SPEED POST, LETTER, PARCEL & ITPS) TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES IS SUBJECTED TO DELAY DUE TO SUSPENSION OF INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS TO MANY COUNTRIES DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
OUTWARD/INWARD WAITING LIST OF TRANSFER IN R/O SA & MTS CADRE OF RMS WING OF UP CIRCLE UNDER RULE-38 POSTAL MANUAL VOL-IV - UP CIRCLE (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Monday, April 26, 2021
F. No. 5(4)-B(PD)/2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New-Delhi
Dated the 19th April, 2021
Subject: Rate of Interest on General Provident Fund (GPF) and other similar funds including Special Deposit Schemes, 1975 (SDS, 1975) for non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds for first Quarter of financial year 2021-22.
The undersigned is directed to state that during the year 2021-2022, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st April, 2021. The funds concerned are:
1.The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2.The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3.The All India Services Provident Fund.
4.The State Railway Provident Fund.
5.The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6.The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7.The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8.The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9.The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10.The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Also, the deposits made under the Special Deposit Scheme for Non-Government Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity Funds, announced in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) Notification No.F.16(1)-PD/75 dated 30th June, 1975, shall with effect from 1st April, 2021 to 30th June, 2021 bear interest at 7.1% (seven point one percent). This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st April, 2021.
3. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Finance Minister.
Sunday, April 25, 2021
PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO CONTAIN THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 (CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW)http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=5524
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Comrade Y. Nagabhooshanam, tallest and vibrant leader of our organisation passed away. He leads R3 Union for many years as circle secretary of Andhra circle and also All India office bearer and in various other capacities. Even after retirement he is very active in pensioners movement and still holding the post of All India working President of the most downtrodden Postal casual, contract and contingent workers Union. He attended the last NFPE federal executive meeting held at Bangalore representing casual workers. His demise is a great loss to our entire movement. I convey my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family. Red salute to com. Y. Nagabhooshanam. Rajendran. P. V. President NFPE/R3 CHQ.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
The government has come out with broadlines for post offices in view of the surge in covid cases in the country. Many states have announced partial or full lockdowns to control the cases. In view of this, the government has allowed leeway to Heads of Postal circles to decide on introducing staggered office entry and exit timings in their circles to avoid overcrowding, depending on local conditions.
"Considering the fact that Postal services are essential Services and are required to continue un-hindered during any partial lockdown or restrictions imposed by the respective State/UT Governments, the Postal Circles are hereby directed to kindly adhere to the broad guidelines," the government said.
1) All offices must ensure strict compliance of Covid appropriate behavior viz. frequent washing of hands, use of sanitizers, wearing of masks, observing social distancing etc at all times.
2) Heads of offices must ensure non-crowding in public hall, counters, corridors, canteens, parking etc.
3) All employees of the age of 45 years and above may get themselves vaccinated, so as to effectively contain the spread of COVID-19.
4) Depending on local conditions, HoCs or Heads of Postal Circles may decide on introducing staggered office entry and exit timings in their Circles, in order to avoid overcrowding.
5) Some percentage of staff working in administrative offices can be allowed to Work from Home. Officials working from home should also be available on telephone/email etc and should make themselves available in office as and when required, even at short notice, considering the exigencies of work.
6) Meetings, as far as possible, shall be conducted on videoconferencing.
7) Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of the workplaces must be ensured.
8) All employees/workers be directed to ensure strict compliance of instructions on COVID appropriate behavior issued by the government from time to time.
9) Bio-metric attendance shall continue to be suspended and physical attendance registers to be maintained until further order
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
VERY SAD AND SHOCKING NEWS
Com. T. P. Mishra, a legend, veteran trade union leader of NFPE and Confederation, U. P. Circle expired today on 21st March 2021at Noida Hospital.
He lead the working class movement for more than five decades.
He was very knowledgeable, very good orator in Hindi and militant leader.
He lead so many struggles in U. P. Circle.
Still at the age of 80, he was very actively giving his contribution to unions.
We on behalf of Confederation and NFPE CONVEY OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO BEREAVED FAMILY AND COMRADES OF U. P. Circle.
RED SALUTE COM. T. P. MISHRA.
COM. T. P. MISHRA AMAR RAHE,
LONG LIVE COM. T. P. MISHRA.
R. N. Parashar
S. G. Confederation and NFPE.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Comrade Y. Nagabhooshanam, tallest and vibrant leader of our organisation passed away. He leads R3 Union for many years as circle secretary of Andhra circle and also All India office bearer and in various other capacities. Even after retirement, he was very active in pensioners movement and still holding the post of All India working President of the most downtrodden Postal casual, contract and contingent workers Union. He attended the last NFPE federal executive meeting held at Bangalore representing casual workers. His demise is a great loss to our entire movement. AIRMS & MMS EU GR C convey its heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family, friends and Comrades of AP Circle.
Red salute to com. Y. Nagabhooshanam
Com Y. Nagabhooshanam amar rahe.
Pradip U. Khadse
Monday, April 19, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Com. P. Sheshagiri Rao Ex Circle President R-III and a senior leader of AIRMS & MMS EU Group C Karnataka Circle passed away on 16.04.2021 at 4.30 PM. He was a vibrant union leader. Great loss to our movement and the family members.
All India RMS & MMS EU Group C convey it's heartfelt condolences to his bereaved family members, Comrades of Karanataka Circle and friends.
Red salute to com P. Sheshagiri.
Long live Com P. Sheshagiri
Friday, April 16, 2021
Com A.C.A. Kareem Senior leader aged 92 years, Former President, R-III Honourary President, Manglore RMS Branch passed away on 15.04.2021 night at 9 PM. He was the one of the tallest leader to build our union to this level in Karnataka Circle. Even after his retirement till his last breath he was closely associated with our union.
All India RMS & MMS Employees union Group C convey it's heartfelt condolences to his bereaved family members, all karnataka comrades and friends.
Red Salute to Com A.C.A Kareem
Long live Com A.C.A Kareem