Notification for holding of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Postmaster Grade-I 2014 on 15.06.2014 issued by Directorate.
All the Circle /Divisional / Branch secretaries to note
There are employees who are not yet enrolled as members in any union (Non-members). Similarly some employees from other unions may be willing to join our Union. Further many new-recruits who joined the department are yet to be enrolled as members under check-off system (Recovery of subscription from pay-roll). All the above categories of employees are to be enrolled in the membership in the month of April. All Divisional/Branch Secretaries and Circle Secretaries are requested to make a special drive to collect the declaration from all non-members in April, 2014. Declaration form (Letter of Authorisation) can be down loaded by clicking the below link . No other format shall be used.
All the new members switchingover from other unions have to request to DDO/ POSTMASTER in writing to stop recovery for subcription to the previous union.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
CHQ: 1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi - 110001
Ref: PF-01(b)/2014 Dated – 09.04.2014
It is hereby notified in accordance with Article 12 of the Constitution of NFPE that the meeting of the Federal Executive of National Federation of Postal Employees shall be held at NFPE Office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post office Building New Delhi – 110001 on 1st June, 2014 (Sunday). The meeting shall commence at 11 A.M. All Office Bearers and General Secretaries are requested to attend the meeting. The following shall be the agenda for discussion in the meeting.
1. Confirmation of the Minutes of Last Federal Executive meeting held at NFPE office on 24.11.2013.
2. Presentation of Organisational Report by Secretary General.
3. 15 Point Charter of Demands of Confederation - implementation of decision taken by Confederation.
4. 7th Pay Commission, Terms of Reference, Memorandum and all related issues.
5. Progress on pending Postal Demands – Review
6. Organsational Review.
7. Financial Review
8. Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Copy to: -
1. The D. G. Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
2. All the office bearers of NFPE and all General Secretaries.
3. Chief Postmaster General: Andhra Circle, Hyderabad – 500001/Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi – 110001 / Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600002/Chief Postmaster General, U. P. Circle, Lucknow – 226001 / Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Kolkata – 700012 / Director PLI Kolkata – 700001 – They are requested to grant Special Casual Leave to the Office Bearers / General Secretaries for attending the Federal Executive Committee Meeting at New Delhi on 1st July 2014.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Dated – 09.04.2014
A meeting of the National Secretariat of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held at New Delhi on 31st May 2014 (Saturday) at ITEF Central Head Quarters (Rajouri Garden), New Delhi. The meeting will commence from 11.00 AM and continue till close. The following shall be the agenda of the meeting. All National Secretariat members are requested to attend the meeting in time.
1. 15 Point Charter of Demands – Agitational programme and campaign – Future course of action.
2. 7th CPC and Terms of Reference – our stand thereof.
3. Preparation of Memorandum to be submitted to 7th CPC on common demands of Central Government Employees.
4. Organisational Review.
5. Financial Review
6. Any other item with permission of the chair.
GRANT OF DEARNESS RELIEF TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS/FAMILY PENSIONERS - REVISED RATE EFFECTIVE FROM 1.1.2014. (Click the link below for details)