Regarding GDS Bonus the propaganda made by Mahadevaiah group GDS union is TOTALLY FALSE.
Finance Ministry HAS NOT APPROVED the proposal for raising the GDS Bonus ceiling to Rs.3500 but returnen the file without approval.
Mahadevaiah group flashed the false news on 10th December deliberately to sabotage the 12.12.12 united strike.
During their last fragmented strike also they have made such false propaganda saying strike is total in all Circles and 3500 order will be issued during the strike and thereafter before Pooja. ALL LIES. They are misguiding the GDS.
Mahadevaiah’s GDS union has not served strike notice for 12th December strike and given letter to the administration to take action against those who participated in the 12th December strike.Please see letter below=M. Krishnan, S.G., NFPE.
Monday 17 December 2012
MODERNISATION AND DIVERSIFICATION OF POST OFFICES
The Department of Posts has decided to improve Look and Feel of its post offices through Project Arrow. The project has been launched by modernizing departmental post offices across the country in a phased manner with an aim to make visible, tangible and noteworthy differences in post office operations that matter to ‘Aam Aadmi’. It aims at comprehensive improvement of the core operations of the post office as well as the ambience in which postal transactions are undertaken.
The number of post offices covered for modernization under ‘Look & Feel’ component of ‘Project Arrow’ during the last three years is as follows:
2009-10 - 500 post offices covered
2010-11 - 530 post offices covered
2011-12 - 206 post offices covered
The Department is diversifying activities in post Office to earn additional revenue which is an on-going process. The IT Platform set up under the IT project will support new products and services. It had diversified its activities to utilize its vast network to sell products and services for other organizations like:
1. Booking of Railway reserved tickets.
2. UID enrolment/Delivery of AADHAAR cards.
3. Selling of passport forms in identified post offices.
4. Accepting of utility bills in identified post offices.
5. Disbursement of wages to MGNREGA beneficiaries through Post Office Savings
6. Collection of Rural Price Index Data – the data so collected are electronically
ransmitted to Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
7. Payment of old age pension paid by State Government through Post Office Savings
Account and through Money Orders.
8. Sale of gold Coins.
9. Provision of New Pension Scheme through Post Officers, etc.
This information was given by Dr (Smt.) Killi Kruparani, Minister of State for C&IT in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
ALL INDIA CASUAL, PART TIME , CONTINGENT AND CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION HAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT ONE DAY MASS HUNGER FAST IN FRONT OF DAK BHAWAN, NEW DELHI ON 19th DECEMBER, 2012 DEMANDING IMMEDIATE REVISION OF WAGES WITH EFFECT FROM 1st JANUARY, 2006 AND REGULARIZATION .
NFPE ALL INDIA LEADERS WILL ALSO PARTICIPATE IN THE HUNGER FAST. = M. KRISHNAN, SECRETARY GENERAL, NFPE.
SPECIAL CONCESSIONS/FACILITIES TO CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WORKING IN KASHMIR VALLEY IN ATTACHED SUBORDINATE OFFICES OR PSUS FALLING UNDER THE CONTROL OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT - CLARIFICATION.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 14th December , 2012
Subject: Special concessions/facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control of Central Government - Clarification.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DOPT OM No.18016/3/2011-Estt.(L) dated 27.6.2012 extending the Special concession/facilities to Central Government Employees working in Kashmir Valley in attached/ subordinate offices or PSUs falling under the control or Central Government for the period with effect from 1.1.2012 to 31.12.2012 and to say that this Department has been receiving references seeking clarifications.
The doubts raised are clarified as under:-
1. Whether those employees who are posted in Kashmir Valley (comprising of 10 districts) are eligible to draw HRA at the rate of 30% for the period of posting when they are transferred from Delhi or any other 'X' class city? As regards to quantum of additional HRA, it is clarified that applicability of above referred OM is not linked to previous place of posting where the officer posted to Kashmir Valley chooses to retain his family nor it is linked to any other place where he chooses to move his family. It is uniformly admissible @ of HRA applicable for Class 'Y' city only for employees who exercise the option to move their families to a selected place of their choice in India.
2. Whether it is applicable for those staff also who have been appointed on Zonal basis in Kashmir Valley and do not have all India transfer liability?The package of special concession for Central Government employees working in Kashmir Valley confirms its uniform applicability to all Central Government employees without making any distinction as regards their mode of appointment i.e. whether it is on Zonal basis or whether such appointment entails all India posting liability or whether such duty posts are in non-family stations. As such, special concession is available to all Central Government employees/PSU under the Government of India posted in Kashmir Valley.
2. Hindi version will follow.
(S. G. Mulchandaney)
Under Secretary to Govt. of India