MOST URGENT / IMPORTANT
NOTICE FOR THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE MEETING OF CONFEDERATION
An urgent meeting of the National Executive of the Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers will be held at Dehradun (Uttarakhand) on 24th May’ 2016 (Tuesday). The meeting shall commence at 05.00 PM and continue till close. National Secretariat members, Chief Executives of the affiliated Organizations, General Secretaries of all State level C-o-Cs and main Office bearers of the Women's Sub Committee are requested to attend the meeting.
The following shall be the agenda of the meeting:
1. 7th CPC related issues and proposed indefinite strike from 11 July 2015 by NJCA.
2. Proposed One day General Strike by Central Trade Union on 02nd September 2015.
3 Two days All India Workshop of Confederation at Dehradun - Review.
4. All India Conference of Confederation & All India Women Convention at Chennai (Tamilnadu).
5. Financial position of Confederation – Decision for improvement.
6. Issues relating to the affiliated Organizations.
7. Any other item with permission of the Chair.
1. All National Secretariat Members.
2. Chief Executives of all affiliated Organizations.
3. General Secretaries of State C-o-Cs.
4. Main office bearers of Women's Sub Committee (Not Committee members)
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TRAVEL TICKETS IMMEDIATELY
Two days Trade Union Education Camp of Confederation will be held at Dehradun on 24th & 25th May 2016. Separate Circular enclosed herewith. Please ensure participation of delegates as per quota fixed in the circular.
Facility for self-Printing of CGHS cards from CGHS website – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Modernization of Service Book (Click the link to view)
28th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies SCOVA under the Chairmanship of Ho`nble MOS(P) (Click the link to view)