Monday, April 18, 2016
On Second Thought, DoPT Does Not Want To Scrap Pensions Act
ALL INDIA CONFERENCE OF THE CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS WILL BE HELD ON 16TH, 17th & 18TH AUGUST 2016 AT
. FORMATION OF RECEPTION COMMITTEE MEETING-REPORT.
. FORMATION OF RECEPTION COMMITTEE MEETING-REPORT.
As per the decision of National Secretariat of Confederation the Diamond Jubilee year All India Conference of The Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, will be held on 16th,17th& 18th August 2016 at Chennai. Accordingly, the Formation of Reception committee meeting was held on 5-4-2016 in ITEF Room in Chennai.
Leaders from all the Central Trade Union organisations participated in the meeting. The meeting was presided by the President Confederation Tamilnadu Com. J. Ramamurthy, welcomed by Com. S.Sundaramurthy, Treasurer and the General Secretary of the Confederation Tamilnadu Com.M. Duraipandian announced the Office Bearers of the Reception Committee and other committees.
As per the decision the Hon`ble Member of Parliament Com.T.K.Rangarajan will be the Chairman Reception committee. Nearly 15 Vice Chairman including Com.M.Shanmugam, General Secretary, LPF, all India president of HMS Com.C.A. Rajashridhar, Com.T.M. Murthy General Secretary, AITUC. State President of CITU, Com. A. Soundararajan, MLA, among others. Leaders from various other organisations including Com.R. Tamilselvi, TNGEA, Com.R. Elangovan, DREU, Com.Sendhi kumar, SBI Officers Association, Com. Shanmugam from BEFI, felicitated and extended support for the successful conduct of the conference.
Earliar the president of the Confederation Com.KKN. Kutty and Com. M. Krishnan, Secretary General addressed the meeting. All India Women’s Convention of Confederation will also be organized along with the All India Conference. Tamilnadu State Conference of the Confederation will be held on 15th August, 2016 in the same Venue.
In the Reception Committee, under the Chairman Reception Committee Com.T.K.Rangarajan, alongwith 15 Vice Chairman Com. M. Duraipandian will be the General Secretary Reception committee and Com.S.Sundaramurthy, will be Treasure Reception Committee. Nearly 25 General Secretaries from the other affiliates of the organisations will be the Assistant Secretaries for the various sub committees of the Reception Committee for the successful conduct of the Conference. The meeting was concluded with the vote of thanks offered by Com.M.S. Vengatesan, General Secretary of ITEF Tamilnadu Circle.
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP-C
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION POSTMEN & MTS
ALL INDIA RMS AND MMS EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP-C
ALL INDIA RMS AND MMS EMPLOYEES UNION MAIL GUARD & MTS
ALL INDIA POSTAL ADMINISTRTIVE OFFICES EMPLOYEES UNION
ALL INDIA POSTAL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
ALL INDIA SBCO EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
ALL INDIA CIVIL WING EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GDS
Central Headquarters , New Delhi-110 001.
PF-01(e)/2016 CIRCULAR 31.03.2016
1.All Circle Secretaries/Divisional/Branch Secretaries.
2.All CHQ Office Bearers of NFPE and affiliated Unions/Associations.
GDS MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND IMMEDIATE TASK ELECT AND SELECT AIPEU-GDS AS THE ONLY ONE RECOGNISED GDS UNION
As all of you are aware Department of Posts has commenced the process of verification of membership of Gramin Dak Sevaks for grant of recognition. The AIPEU-GDS was formed in the year 2012 and the Federal Council of NFPE held at Hyderabad in 2013, which is the highest decision and policy making body of NFPE, has decided to grant “Associate Membership” to the newly formed AIPEU-GDS. For the last four years, AIPEU-GDS is functioning without recognition and joined all the programmes of NFPE including strike. During this four year period it had conducted two All India Conferences and formed Branches in all the 22 Circles. After formation of AIPEU-GDS, it is the first membership verification taking place.
There is no doubt that the AIPEU-GDS will get recognition and shall become number one recognised GDS Union, with flying colours. But that is not enough - we should make the AIPEU-GDS as the only one recognised GDS Union in the Department of Posts. It is not impossible.
For fulfilling the above task, all Circle/Divisional Branches of NFPE affiliated Unions/Associations and also all CHQ office bearers are hereby requested to take immediate action to implement the following directions of NFPE.
1. It should be ensured that Circle/Divisional Unions of AIPEU-GDS is formed in all Circles/Divisions.
2. The name, designation and official address of the Circle/Divisional Secretaries should be intimated to “Com.P.Panduranga Rao, General Secretary, AIPEU-GDS, 1, Patel Road, Shadipur, Dada Ghosh Bhavan PO, New Delhi-110 008”. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 09849466595. Divisional Secretaries should inform the above particulars to Circle Secretaries also.
3. Still there are some divisions where the branches of AIPEU-GDS are not yet formed, inspite of repeated instructions from NFPE. All those Divisions where the branch of AIPEU-GDS is not yet formed should form the Branch Union or at least an Adhoc Committee at Divisional level with a Secretary or Convenor before 15th April 2016. The name, designation and official address with pin code and mobile number of the newly elected Secretary or Adhoc Committee Convenor should be intimated to the General Secretary and Circle Secretary. Wherever Circle Unions are not functioning immediate action should be taken to form a functioning Circle Union or Circle level Adhoc Committee of AIPEU-GDS.
4. It is reported from some circles that some P3 and P4 Divisional Unions of NFPE has not taken any positive action to form the Divisional Branches of AIPEU-GDS. Not only that in some limited divisions, the rival GDS Union, which is campaigning against NFPE and has formed separate unions for Group-C and Postmen/MTS in the name of “UNITED” to break our P3 and P4 Union and thereby to destabilise NFPE, is given all help and assistance by the some P3 and P4 Unions of NFPE and also holding joint meetings with the rival GDS Union which is no more an affiliate or Associate of NFPE. This is not permissile and is in violation of the directions and guidelines issued by NFPE. It is once again made clear that disciplinary action will be taken against those divisions which refuse to form the branches of AIPEU-GDS and which are still cooperating and extending all help to the rival GDS Union and conducting joint meetings. The recognition of all such Divisional Unions which refuse to carry out the directions of NFPE will be withdrawn without any further notice.
5. Last date for submission of application by GDS Unions for participating in the membership verification process is 31-03-2016. AIPEU-GDS has already submitted application to the Directorate on 18-03-2016. Please note that the name of our union is “AIPEU-GDS”. Department may issue orders fixing the last date for submission of authorisation forms to the Divisional heads, along with the model authorisation form with the signature of an officer of the Directorate. Immediately on publishing the authorisation form by the department all the affiliated unions of NFPE should jointly jump into action and collect maximum number of authorisation forms from GDS of each division. As GDS are working in remote villages, action plan should be chalked out now itself, for visiting each and every Branch Post Office by the NFPE leadership, for collecting authorisation forms signed by the GDS in favour of AIPEU-GDS.
6. AIPEU-GDS is the GDS Union of NFPE and it is the collective responsibility of all Circle/Divisional Unions of NFPE to make our GDS Union as the only one recognised union. Let us take it as a challenge and prove that it is possible.
7. A separate circular issued by AIPEU-GDS CHQ is also enclosed herewith.
50% of Last Pay Drawn as Minimum Pension to all Pre-2006 Pensioners with less than 33 years of service also!
A Great Victory to Pre-2006 Pensioners!
After a long legal battle the Government conceeds
another point to Pre-2006 Pensioners!
After a long battle the pre-2006 pensioners got another issue sorted out with the Government conceding grant of full pension to pre-2006 pensioners with less than 33 years as recommended by 6th CPC! This comes after the Govt deciding to extend the judgment given out by Supreme Court in the case of Inasu from Kerala.
Now all those pre-2006 pensioners who got only proportionate pension for want of 33 years qualifying service, will get the refixation from 1.1.2006 and get arrears also.
The order of Ministry of Pension & Pensioners Welfare is given below:
REVISION OF PENSION OF PRE-2006 PENSIONERS - DELINKING OF REVISED PENSION FROM QUALIFYING SERVICE OF 33 YEARS. (Click the link below to view)http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D3/D03ppw/PPWA_070416.pdf
CRUSADER TO GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (updated) BOOK IS NOW READY.
The collection & compilation of GDS rulings is a herculean task for any person in GDS cadre. Such task has been taken up by NFPE & AIPEU GrC (CHQ) to fulfill the knowledgeable source of Rulings on GDS system at one place.
It is fortunate to AIPEU-GDS (CHQ) to take part in this arduous venture and tried level best to compile hundreds of rulings issued by the Govt and Department of Posts from time to time and up to January 2016 are incorporated in 15 significant Chapters.
Gist of the recommendations of previous ED Committees’ (C.V.Rajan / Madan Kishore / R.R.Savoor / Justice Charanjit Talwar / Shri R.S.Natarajamurty) also added.
This publication is a handy-one and 2nd edition of GDS CRUSADER (2016) (1st Edition – 2011) comprises about 560 pages in an attractive printing, available at affordable price to common GDS @ Rs.225/- per copy ( no loss – no profit basis)
Copies can get by placing indent to :
AIPEU Gr C (CHQ)
2151/1, Dada Ghosh Bhawan
New Patel Road
NEW DELHI – 110 008
Indent can also be placed by e-mail :
Indent can also be placed by e-mail :
Required copies will be sent by VPP to the addressee.
All AIPEU-GDS CHQ office bearers, Circle Secretaries / Circle Office bearers, Divisional / Branch Secretaries / office bearers are requested to popularize the publication of rulings book on GDS system CRUSADER TO GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS published by NFPE / AIPEU Gr-C / AIPEU-GDS among the GDS cadres in all Divisions / Circles besides purchasing the copy of the book for their own.
RUSH YOUR INDENT
GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS
An exhaustive volume
Pages - 560
Price - Rs.225/-
(Postage Charges Extra)