Copy of Postal Directorate No. 33-1/2011-PE-II dated 17.01.2012 on the above subject is reproduced below:
The Competent Authority is pleased to constitute a committee as detailed below:
(i) Sh. Ashutosh Tripathi, CPMG, MP Circle - Chairman
(ii) Dr. Y.P. Rai, DDG (RB&Pig.) - Member
(iii) Sh. Salim Haque,DDG(P) - Member
(iv) Sh. V.P.Singh,DDG(Estt.) - Member
(v) Sh. Manish Sinha, DDG(PAF) - Member
(vi) Ms. Kalpana Rajsinghot, Director(Estt &DE)-Member Secretary
2. The terms of reference for this committee are:
· To revisit the norms for creation of new Postal Division and Regions as wee as upgradation of Class II Divisions into Class I Divisions.
· To study the feasibility of organizational restricting of fields formations (Circle and below) keeping in view the emerging needs for India Post in new socio-economic environment.
· Review of norms for upgradation of Post Offices.
· To study the feasibility of strengthening / creation of Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants posts in view of increased need of System Administrators.
· Any other relevant issue as may be assigned by the Competent Authority later.
3. The time period of this Committee to submit its recommendations is three months.
(Surender Kumar)Asstt. Director General(Estt.)