ALL INDIA RMS & MMS EMPLOYEES UNION, GROUP ‘C’
(Affiliated to National Federation of Postal Employees)
17/4-C, P & T Colony, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-110001 Phone: 011-23743667
Fax: 011-23369106 e-maIl: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.r3chq.blogspot.com
No. R-III/52/44 dated 23rd December, 2019
It is hereby notified that, the XXXIII Biennial All India Conference of All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group `C` will be held from 8 April-2020 to 10 April-2020 at RAMDEO MAHTO SAMUDAYIK BHAWAN, SHAHEED GHASEETA AUDOTORIUM, MANGAL TALAB, PATNA CITY, PATNA-800 008 (BIHAR). All delegates should reach the venue before 10.A.M. on 8th April, 2020 positively.
The Conference will be preceded and succeeded by Central Working Committee Meeting to be held on 7th and 11th April, 2020 at the Conference venue for which no separate notice will be issued. The agenda of the Central Working Committee will comprise the agenda of the All India Conference as notified.
Accommodation for the delegates has been arranged in Takhat Sri Hari Mandir Sahib, Patna City, Patna near to the Conference venue. Food will be supplied at the Conference venue.
The provisions of the Articles 16 (a), 24, 92 and 93 of the Constitution shall be strictly followed while electing delegates for all India conference. The number of delegates should be restricted according to the constitutional provisions. The list of the delegates including the lady delegates should be forwarded to the Reception Committee well in advance with copy to CHQ.
All Conferences at Branch, Divisional and Circle level, if due should be completed in accordance with article 81 (a), 61 (1) and 44 (a) of the constitution respectively and also as per CCS (RSA) Rules 1993. Subject to modifications, as may be done by the CWC and AIC. The Agenda of the Conference will be as follows:
1. Adoption of the Biennial Report from May-2018 to March-2020.
2. Adoption of the Audited Statement of Accounts for the year 2017-2018, 2018-2019 and presentation of Accounts from April 2019 to February-2020 (Subject to Audit)
3. Adoption of Budget Estimates- For the year 2019-2020, 2020-2021.
2. (A) C.G. Problems:
1. Amend Sections 5, 6 and 8 of the CCS (RSA) Rules, 1993 in order to ensure the freedom of association rights of Civil Servants.
2. Scrapping of New Pension Scheme.
3. Privatization, Downsizing, Outsourcing of Government functions.
4. Withdrawal of Private Health Insurance Scheme
4 (a) Cashless medical facility.
5. CCS Conduct Rules 1964, Section 3, 5 & 7 to be scrapped.
6. Non implementation of Arbitration awards.
7. Withdrawal of ceiling on Bonus and increase number of days.
8. Timely filling up of vacant posts.
9. Implementation of assurance given by Group of Ministers regarding 7th CPC.
10. Removal of cap on compassionate appointments.
(B) Postal Problems:-
1. Privatization and outsourcing of Postal functions.
2. New Postal Policy, 2012 and Task Force Committee Report.
3. Downsizing of offices and abolition of posts.
4. Demands of GDS for Status and Pension and membership verification.
5. Exempt Department of Posts from purview of reduction of staff strength.
6. Filling of all vacant posts in all cadres.
7. Review of MACPs and Very Good Bench Mark for MACP.
8. Regularization RTP services.
9. Regularization of Casual Labourers and daily rated majdoor.
10. Vindictive action and victimizations.
11. Drop franchise Postal outlets.
12. Administrative attack on Trade Unions.
(C) RMS Problems:-
1. Technology development, Modernization and Mail Net Work Optimization programme.
2. Abolition & merger of RMS Offices, Sections, Divisions, ROs, Transit Sections, Night sets and to set up one Mail Office in a Revenue District and creation of NSP Hubs, L-1, L-2, First Class Mail Hubs, Parcel Hubs.
3. Proper assessment of workload and sanction of justified staff.
4. Processing of mails and other premium products in RMS
5. Diversion of all preliminary sorting work from Post Office to RMS.
6. Proper and justified accommodation in Transit Sections.
7. Improvement of working conditions and environment in RMS offices.
8. SPC, PH and CRC functioning and norms.
9. CSI implementation in RMS.
10. Implementation of PNOP.
11. Functioning of AMPC
12. Filling up of all vacant posts of group `C`, `D`, LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I, Superintendent sorting from General and Account Line including residual vacancies and allow to RMS and MMS staff for PSS Group B examination.
13. Non implementation of Cadre Restructuring in RMS.
14. Revision of OTA, OSA rates & payment and Special Allowance to PO & RMS
15. Implementation of Supreme Court Judgment regarding MACP
(D) MMS Problems:
1. Privatization of MMS
2. Supply of New Vehicles.
3. Replacement of condemned Vehicles.
4. Curtailment of Schedules.
5. Supply of Spare Parts, Tools and equipments.
6. Filling up of all vacant Posts in all Cadres.
7. Provision of mail Peons/Guards to the Drivers.
8. Non implementation of Cadre Restructuring in MMS.
9. Pay Scale and promotion of Workshop Staff at par with the Drivers.
10. Holding examination for post of Assistant Manager of MMS.
11. Filling of vacant posts of Senior Manager.
12. Promotion of Artisan Staff at par with MMS Drivers.
13. Merger of Charge Hand with Technical supervisor and Despatch Rider at par
14. Insurance of Mail Motor Vehicles.
15. Non sanction of outstation allowance to driver
3. Assessment and Review:
1. United Movements.
3. Review of Postal JCA and Confederation programmes including GDS strike from
22 May-2018 to 6 June-2018, Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan on 4 September-2018, Maharally on 5 September-2018, Fifty anniversary 1968 strike, National Convention held on 28 September-2018, Submission of RMS JCA memorandum on 18 October-2018, Demand day on 19 November-2018, 2 days strike from 8 to 9 January-2019, 29 July-2019, 2 August-2019, 21 August-2019 dharna in front of All Divisional offices, 5 September-2019, submission of memorandum to PM, Heads of Departments, 11 September-2019 Dharna in front of All Circle Offices, 4 October-2019 Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan and 15 October-2019 in front of offices at State and District level and one day strike dated 08 Jan-2020 and NFPE programmes.
4. Review and settlement of Strike Charter of Demands called by Postal JCA (NFPE & FNPO)
6. JCM functions.
7. Organizational position at all levels.
8. Re-verification of Membership.
9. Adoption of Resolution – resolution to be typed neatly, item wise and to the point.
10. Amendment to the constitution if any should reach CHQ by 20th March, 2020.
11. Policy and Programme.
12. Election of (a) Office Bearers (b) Federal Councilors and Councilors in JCM (Department Council)
13. Venue of the Next AIC
14. Concluding remarks.
15. Vote of thanks
Copy to :-
1. All Office Bearers and Circle Secretaries
2. All Divisional /Branch Secretaries
3. The Secretary General, NFPE, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110001.
4. The Secretary Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi- 110 001 with the request to issue instructions for grant of Special Casual Leave to the Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries, CWC Members and delegates.5. All Chief Postmasters General with request to issue instructions for grant of Specialcasual Leave to the Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries, CWC members and delegates.