IDENTIFICATION OF PENSIONERS ASSOCIATIONS UNDER THE PENSIONERS' PORTAL- A MISSION MODE PROJECT UNDER NeGP.
(Click the link below for details)
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF JCM
NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE ORGANISATINS
ON 11TH DECEMBER 2014 AT NEW DELHI
Venue: MPCU Shah Auditorium, Sree Gujarati Samaj, Raj Niwas Road, Civil Lines (Opposite Civil Lines Metro Stations) Delhi.
Time: 12:00 noon to 16:00 Hrs (12 AM to 4 PM)
JCM National Council Staff side organisations will be organizing a National Convention of all Central Government Employees at New Delhi on 11.12.2014. Railway. Defence and Confederation will participate in the convention. Convention will adopt a joint declaration on future course of agitational programmes on the following demands of the Central Government Employees.
1. Effect of wage revision of Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of staff side JCM, Grant interim relief and merger of 100% DA, Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report within the time frame of 18 months.
2. Include the Gramin Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC.
3. No privatization or FDI in Railways and Defence establishments.
4. No ban on recruitment/creation of Posts.
5. No outsourcing, contractorisation and privatization of government functions. Withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, stationery offices and Medical Stores Depots. Regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers.
6. Scrap PFRDA and restore the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
7. No Labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of workers.
8. Lift the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
9. Revise the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
10. Remove the bonus ceiling.
11. Ensure five promotions in service career.
ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS OF CONFEDERATION ARE REQUESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NATIONAL CONVENTION WITHOUT FAIL
CONFEDERATION ALL INDIA TRADE UNION CAMP
2015 JANUARY 5TH & 6TH – BANGALORE
Venue : Income Tax office, Bangalore
Location : Queens Road which is opposite to GPO building and near to Vidhan Sabha (State Assembly hall) 3 kilometers from city Railway Station)
Climate : Day 20° C and night 8° C. Warm cloths advisable
Accommodation : 1) State Government Employees Association Rooms – Less than 1 Km distance from Venue
2) Shiskara Bhawan (Teachers Bhawan_ - Less than 1 km distance from Venue.
Accommodation dates: From 4th January morning to 7th January 2015.
Food : Vegetarian. Only on 5th & 6th.
ID Proof : Necessary in the City and for journey.
Help Desk : At City RMS office near to main entrance of city Railway Station.
Delegate Fee : Rs. 600/- per delegate including Confederation CHQ office Bearers.
CONTACT NAME & PHONE NUMBERS
Com. P. S. Prasad, General Secretary, C-O-C, Karnataka, Bangalore
Com. S. Radhakrishna, President
Com. Venkataramani, Working President
Com. Juliana Vincent, SOI (Reception)
Com. Jawarayi Gowda, NFPE (Reception)
Com. Vinod ITEF (Reception)
Com. Janaki Raman, P3, NFPE (Reception)
Com. Mallikarjuna, P4, NFPE (Reception)
Com. Chandrasekhar, P3, NFPE (Accommodation)
Com. Umesh Kamatagi, AICGWBEA (Accommodation)
Com. D. K. Bharathi, Admin, NFPE (Accommodation)
Com. M. B. Krishnappa, P4, NFPE (Accommodation)
Com. Sethuraman, ITEF (Food)
Com. Vidya Simha, AG’s (Food)
Com. D. Jayaraman, ITEF (Food)
Com. M. Ramakrishna, R3, NFPE (Transport)
Com. Mohan Pai of Census (Transport)
Com. Bhaskar, Central Excise (Transport)
Com. Dominic Vidya Anand, NFPE Postal Accts (Credential)
Com. C. A. Kameshwary, Meteorological IMD (Credential)
Com. Ganeshan SOI
Com. L. R. Srinivasan, CGHS (Transport)
NUMBER OF DELEGATES – QUOTA TO AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS AND C-O-Cs
(a) NFPE – 60, ITEF – 20, Audit & Accounts – 10, Atomic Energy – 10, Civil Accounts – 10, All other affiliated organizations – 2 each
(b) Confederation State Units -
West Bengal – 10, Kerala – 15, Karnatak – 30, Tamilnadu – 10, Andhra – 10, All other state units – 2 each.
NB: While deciding delegates the concerned organizations shall include the All India office Bearers of Confederations also in their quota since the number of delegates fixed above includes the offices Bearers of Confederations CHQ also.
CHIEF EXECUTIVES OF ALL AFFILIATES ORGANIZATIONS & GENERAL SECRETARIES OF STATE COMMITTEES (COCs)
PLEASE ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF DELEGATES AS PER QUOTA FIXED BY THE NATIONAL SECRETARIAT