ON 16th DECEMBER 2011 AT KOCHI/ERNAKULAM, KERALA.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKET.
CONFEDERATION NATIONAL COUNCIL MEETS AT KOCHI KERALA
N O T I C E
Notice is hereby given for a meeting of the National Council of the
Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers, on 16th
December, 2011 at KOCHI (Ernakulam – Kerala) The meeting will commence
at 10.00 a.m. and will continue till the agenda items are discussed
and concluded. The following is the agenda for discussion at the
1. Review of the 25th November, March to Parliament programme
and the signature campaign against the PFRDA Bill.
2. Finalization of future action programme to realize the
charter of demands.
3. Review of progress in the matter of formation of District and
4. Other organizational issues with special reference to payment
of subscription and the venue for the next triennial conference.
5. Participation in the common T.U Programmes chalked out by the
joint platform of trade unions
6. Continuing impasse in the settlement of issues slated for
discussion at the National Anomaly Committee.
7. Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
All National Council Members. Please make it convenient to attend the
meeting. Another communication will follow from the Kerala state
Committee about the arrangements made for the conduct of the meeting,
boarding, lodging etc. However, all N.C members are requested to
kindly book the ticket in advance to and fro as there would be
terrific rush in connection with the Sabarimala pilgrimage.