ROLE OF CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE IN POSTAL TECHNOLOGY (CEPT) UNDER DOP IT MODERNIZATION PROJECT 2.0
File No. Tgy-48/6/2022-Technology-DOP
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi - 110001
Sub: Role of Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology (CEPT) under DOP IT Modernization Project 2.0
Under the IT Modernization Project 2.0, the role of CEPT has been decided by the Project Steering Committee as under:
· Assisting the Project Management Committees (PMCs) in preparation of Scope of Work, EOI/RFPs, Bid evaluation, and Master Service Agreement
· Rollout of the solution in the field.
· Field testing (UAT), Pilot testing and deployment testing of any solution.
· Ensure the implementation of approved solution
· Coordination with IPPB in output, transition, operational and subject matter support Documentation / Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Monitoring of Deliverables and the SLA
· Operation & Management Support
· CEPT will report to Technology Division in all matters.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Prado ADG (Technology)
GM CEPT, Mysuru
CANCELLATION OF LICENSE FOR FAILING TO PROCURE MINIMUM 4 (PLI/RPLI) POLICIES IN A YEAR No.28-03/2019-LI dated 07.06.2022