No. RIII/25/12/2014 Dated 27-08-2014
Department of Posts
New Delhi-110 116
Sub: Indefinite ‘Dharana Programme’ launched in RMS ‘BG On. Berhampur from 25.08.2014 for the Mat-administration and Chaos of SRM and BG On. as well -Request for immediate intervention and discuss with staff representatives to solve the burning issues confronting to staff to avoid dislocation of Mails again in Berhampur RMS and to stop the hue and cry in the Division: - reg.
It has been intimated by the Circle unions of Odisha Circle that All India RMS Employees Union Group `C` and Group `D` has sat on indefinite Dharna w.e.f. 25.08.2014 for the settlement of the following demands which are not being settled by the divisional Administration and Circle Administration.
1. Suspension of 4 innocent SAs may immediately be revoked from arbitrary suspension orders as they have no fault for accumulation. The HRO and SRM is fully responsible for the Mail Monitoring throuh reports made by the HSAs in their Daily Reports and ER. Proper man povers were not provided by them. Thus they have been placed under suspension..
2. The GPF applied by Sri R.K.Mahapatra, SA Since 14.03.2014 may immediately be sanctioned and for the delay, the official/officer involved may be proceed against.
3. The TA bills of Sri RN. Mahapatra be passed immediately and the reasons of partiality in same be caught in red hand and the culprits be punished.
4. The officials oust from HRO/Divl. office without any rhyme and reason before completion of their tenure be brought back to office from Mail office, Berhampur and the officials posted against them be backed to Mail office, as the “tenure in RMS” rule is violated by the SRM and used his sweet will only to favour FNPO Members. The favouritism and Nepotism be ended in BC’ Division.
5. The most culprit SA-cum-OA one Sri N.R. Sahu worked as staff Clerk-cum-Accountant. He has made all wrong deeds due to Union Rivalirism. The SRM is glove in hand with him for his/their personal gains. Now Sri N.R. Sahu has been given officiating arrangement in IPOs cadre in BG Dn. though he is over aged of 40 years as on date of order, be removed from that post. The culprit again should not be given a promotional post. There is shortage of man power in Mail office and he may be utilised in Mail office and the SAs placed under suspension be revoked and to allow to duty to avoid dislocation of mails as they are not thieves, not done any fraud/loss case or not involved with any corruption like SRM Sri H.S. Mahapatra or Sri N.R. Sahu, SA.
We, therefore, urge upon you to kindly advise CPMG Odisha Circle to direct the Divisional Administration to settle the above mentioned demands which does not any financial liability,initiate enquiry in the misdeeds of SRM to maintain congenial atmosphere in the Circle.
(Giri Raj Singh)
ALL INDIA RMS & MMS EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP `C` CHQ, THANKS AND RED SALUTE TO ALL COMRADES WHO CONDUCTED SUCCESSFUL DHARNA ON 22-08-2014 IN FRONT OF CIRCLE OFFICES
PHOTOS OF DHARNA HELD AT CALICUT
DHARNA IN BANGALORE,KARNATAKA CIRCLE
PHOTOS OF DHARNA HELD AT KOLKATA
PHOTOS OF DHARNA HELD AT BERHAMPUR (ODISHA)
GRANT OF SPLIT DUTY ALLOWANCE - FOR THE FURTHER PERIOD OF 3 YEARS W. E. F. 1/7/2011 TO 30/6/2014, ON EXISTING RATE