R-III/52/42/2012 Dated 09-05-2012
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 116
Subject: :- Amendment of the Article 75 & 76 of the Constitution of All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group `C`:-
The 29th All India Conference of All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group `C` held at Kanpur from 3rd to 6th May 2012 unanimously approved the amendments to the Article 75 & 76 of the Constitution of the Union as given below:-
AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION:-
1. Article - 75
The monthly subscription shall be Rs.40/- (Rs.Forty only). The subscription is payable in advance. ( Instead of Rs.30/-)
2. Article 76 Allocation of subscription
Federation Rs. 2.00 per member
CHQ Rs. 12.00 per member
Circle Rs. 8.00 per member
Division Rs. 8.00 per member
Branch Rs. 10.00 per member
Necessary approval may kindly be accorded to the amendments at the earliest.
( Giri Raj Singh )
R-III/ 52/42/2012 Dated 09-05-2012
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 116.
Subject:- Election of New Set of Office Bearers of All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group `C`
29th All India Conference of All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Group `C` held at Kanpur (U.P.) from 3rd to 6th May, 2012 unanimously elected the following New Set of Office Bearers:-
President 1.Shri S.K. Bardhan SA MACP III `WB` Dn. Howrah
Vice President 1.Shri . Shri R.K.Gupta, SA MACP III RMS `KP` Dn. Kanpur
2.Shri P.V. Rajendran, SA MACP II RMS `CT` Dn. Kerala
3. Shri B.P.Ganak SA MACP III `MP` Dn. Gwalior RMS
General Secretary Shri Giri Raj Singh SA MACP III RMS Bhawan Delhi Stg. Dn.
Assistant General 1. Shri G.Talukdar, SA MACP III RMS `GH` Dn. Guwahati
Secretaries 2. Shri R.N.Dhal, SA MACP III RMS `N` Dn. Cuttack
3 Shri M.B. Sukumar LSG Sup. `M` Dn. Chennai.
4. Shri H.M. Gedam , SA MACP III Mumbai Stg. Dn.
5. Shri K.P. Singh, Driver Grade-I MMS Dn. Delhi.
6. Shri Swati Roy Bera SA MACP I Kolkata RMS Dn.
7. Shri C.H. Koteshwar Rao SA MACP II `Y` Dn. Vijaywada.
8. Shri M.P.Johan, HSG-I HSA `AM` Dn. Ahmedabad.
Financial Secretary Shri Jagdish Prasad III, SA MACP III Delhi Stg. Dn.
Asstt. Financial Shri Anuj Kumar, Accountant % SSRM `PT` Dn. Patna
DEPARTMENTAL COUNCIL MEMBERS
1. Shri Giri Raj Singh, General Secretary CHQ
2. Shri B.M.Sunda SA MACP III `JP` Dn. Jaipur.
1. Shri D.K. Debnath LSG Supr. `GH` Dn. Guwahati
2. Shri Ramji MACP II PA MMS Kolkatta
3. Shri Tapas Kumar Bose SA MACP II Kolkata Air Port stg.Dn.
4. Shri V.H.Tupkar HSG I HSA `F` Dn. Nagpur RMS.
5. Shri K.R.Ganeshan, SA MACP III `CB` Dn. Salem RMS.
6. Shri Rash Pal Singh SA MCP II `LD` Dn. Chandigarh.
7. Shri K.Ram Chandran Artisan Grade I MMS Hyderabad.
8. Shri K.P.A.Kutty MMS Mumbai.
9. Shri S. Sudarsanam SA MACP II `TV` Dn. Trivandrum RMS
10.Shri B.D. Gupta SA MACP III `X` Dn. Agra Cantt RMS.
11.Shri A. Srinivas SA MACP II Bangalore Stg. Dn.
12.Shri K.M.Tripathy, SA MACP II Faridabad Stg.
13.Shri Surinder Kumar, SA MACP II Jammu RMS.
14. Shri R.S. Thakur SA MACP II `RP` Dn. Raipur.
15. R.Rajindran M.V. Mechanic MMS Chennai
16. Shri Pardeshi Lal SA MACP III `A` Dn. Allahabad.
17. Shri Dr. Ashok Kumar SA MACP I `DH`Dn. Jasidih RMS
18. Shri N.S. Gunapala SA MACP I `Q` Dn. Mysore RMS.
19. Shri S. Sammiah SA MACP II `Z` Dn. Kazipet RMS.
It is for your kind information and favour of taking necessary action.
(Giri Raj Singh)