All General Secretaries and
NFPE Office Bearers
Federal Secretariat Meeting of NFPE will be held at NFPE office, North Avenue, New Delhi on 21st August 2017.
All are requested to attend meeting in time.
(R. N. Parashar)
MAKE ONE DAY STRIKE
A GRAND SUCCESS
FOR SETTLEMENT OF UNDERMENTIONED 10 POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts in all cadres of Department of Posts i.e. PA, SA, Postmen, Mailguard, Mailmen, MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts and GDS.
2. Implementation of positive recommendations of GDS committee Report. Grant of Civil Servant status to GDS
3. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification.
4. Stop all types of harassment and victimization in the name of new schemes and technology induction and under contributory negligence factor and Trade Union victimization.
5. Payment of Revised wages and arrears to the casual, part-time, contingent employees and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th& 7th CPC and settle other issues of casual labourers.
6. Stop Privatization, Contractorization and outsourcing.
7. Implement cadre Restructuring for leftout categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO, Postmaster Cadre Postal Accounts etc. and accept the modifications suggested by Federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Provision of CGHS facilities to Postal Pensioners also as recommended by 7th CPC.
9. Withdraw NPS (Contributory Pension Scheme). Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
10. Implement five days week working for operative staff in the Postal department.
Training of the Liaison Officers for SC/ST/Person with Disablities and OBC - reg. (Click the link below to view)
lmplementation of recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission - Conveyance Allowance. (DOP Order)(Click the link below to view) http://utilities.cept.gov.in/dop/pdfbind.ashx?id=2477
lmplementation of recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission - Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion (DOP ORDER) (Click the link below to view)