Wednesday, April 16, 2014
SUBJECT:- HOLDING OF MEETING ON CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF GROUP `C`EMPLOYEES.
D.G. POSTS NO. 23-04/2012-PE I (PT) DATED 15TH APRIL, 2014
A kind reference is invited to this Directorate letter No. 23-04/2012-PE I (PT) DATED 30th December, 2013 on the subject cited above.
2. It is hereby informed that next meeting of the Committee will be held on 28th April,2014 (Monday) at 11.00 hrs in Room No. 347-D, Dak Bhawan. Kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting as per schedule.
NFPE DIAMOND JUBILEE CELEBRATION
2014 NOVEMBER 23rd & 24th
RECEPTION COMMITTEE FORMED:
In the meeting held on 11th April-2014 at Jamnagar in presence of
Com. M. Krishnan Secretary General NFPE :
Com. R.D. Purohit Circle Secretary P-3 Gujarat.
General Convenor :
Com. Asha Ben Joshi Circle Secretary GDS(NFPE) Gujarat
Com. S.T. Taraiya Vice President P-IV (CHQ)
(Name of Chairman and full details of Reception Committee and various other Committees will be published later on.)
Reception Committee Formation meeting was held at Jamnagar (Gujarat) on 11.04.2014. The meeting was presided over by Com. R.N. Parashar Assistant Secretary General, NFPE.
The following leaders were present in the meeting:
1. Com. M Krishnan Secretary General NFPE
2. Com. R. Seethalaxmi General Secretary P-IV
3. Com. M.P. John Dep. G.S. R-III(C/S R-III Gujarat)
4. Com. R.D. Purohit C/S P-III Gujarat.
5. Com. S T Taraiya Vice President P-IV CHQ
6. Com. Apurva Kadiya C/S Admn. Gujarat.
7. Com. A.K. Chauhan Dy. C/S Postal Accounts
8. Com. Asha Ben Joshi C/S GDS(NFPE) Gujarat
9. Com. S.K. Vaishnav Circle President P-III Gujarat
10. Com. S R Dave Circle Treasurer R-III Gujarat.
Besides above mentioned leaders about 200 Comrades from Gujarat Circle particularly Jamnagar Dn. Participated in the meeting.
In the begging Com,. Asha Ben Joshi honoured all the leaders by presenting flowers bouquets. Com. R D Purohit C/S P-III welcomed all the leaders.
Com. R.N. Parashar , President of the meeting & ASG NFPE described the importance of Diamond Jubilee Celebration at Jamnagar and appealed to all to make the programme a grand success by giving maximum contribution financially as well as mobilizing their membership to take part in the programme in a large number.
Com. M. Krishnan Secretary General NFPE thrown light on the history of NFPTE/NFPE and various struggles conducted by the organizations and achievements gained through sustained struggles. He gave suggestions to make the pogramme a historic success and stated the ways and means . He put a blue print of programme which will be published in detail later on.
Com. R Seethalaxmi G/S P-IV also appealed to all Comrades to contribute maximum in all respects to make the programme a grand success.
All leaders mentioned above expressed their views and assured NFPE leadership that they will do their best to make the programme a historic event.
Besides them Com. Mihir Gandhi Divisional Secretary P-III Bhuj and Com. Nikola Divisional Secretary P-III Jamnagar also delivered speech and assured to give maximum contribution and co-operation to make the progranne a grand success.
Com. R.D. Purohit Circle Secretary P-III Gujarat stated in detail about the arrangements to be made for the function and intimated an estimated budget to be spent in the function. All Circle Secretaries, leaders and other Comrades gave assurance to give financial contribution to the Reception Committee as per quota fixed to each union.
At last Com. Asha Ben Joshi Cirle Secretary GDS(NFPE) offered Vote of Thanks.
The meeting was concluded by Presidential speech of Com. R.N. Parashar after giving thanks to all leaders and Comrades of Gujarat Circle for showing such interest and enthusiasm for making the programme a historic event.
Monday, April 14, 2014
PA SA EXAM
PA SA ASPIRANTS
TO GET HELP
View this Blog in HINDI
Websites of Affiliates and Organisations
- BULLETIN NO. 7 - Regarding Agitational Programme
4 weeks ago
Important Websites and Blogs
6th CPC Documents
- 50% Pension to Retirees on or after 1.1.2006
- Anomaly Committee of JCM National Council
- Anomaly Committee of JCM National Council Minutes
- Arrears Table
- Child Care Leave and Maternity Leave
- Child Care Leave Clarifications
- Children Education Allowance
- Dearness Relief
- Deputation [Duty] Allowance
- Fixation of Pay Clarification
- Increment to Promotees if 1st January is Holiday
- Interest Bearing Advance on HBA - Maximum Limits
- Interst Bearing Advances of Motor Car / Scooter
- LTC - 6th CPC
- LTC - Journey by Car/Taxi for Handicapped
- LTC - Regulation for Air Travel
- Pay Fixation of existing Group D Employees
- Reclassification of Cities for HRA
- Restoration of 1/3rd Commutation
- Revision of Pension of Pre-2006 Retirees
- Special Allowance for Child Care for Women with Disabilities
- Special Allowance to Woman - Disabled
- TA Admissibility within City
- TA Rules
- TA Rules Corrigendum
- Temporary Status Casual Labourers
- Washing Allowance
Selected Court Judgments
- CGHS Plastic Cards for Beneficiaries in Delhi
- CGHS Plastic Cards for Pensioners in Delhi
- CGHS Procedure for Reimburesement of treatment relaxed
- CGHS Reimbursement from two sources
- Compassionate Appointments Guidelines
- DOPT on filling up of backlog vacancies for Disabled
- Establishment Norms for Postmen
- Establishment Norms for Postmen
- Financial Powers of Circle Head
- Financial Powers of DPS
- Financial Powers of Postal Board
- Financial Powers of Postal Divisions