Department of Expenditure has issued gazette notification regarding extension of 4 month to 7th Central Pay Commission
CLICK HERE FOR ORDERS
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 8th September, 2015
No. 1/1/2013-E. III(A).—The Government of India have decided that the Para 5 of this Ministry’s Resolution No. 1/1/2013-E.III(A) dated 28.2.2014 shall be modified as under :—
“The Commission will make its recommendations by 31st December, 2015. It may consider, if necessary, sending reports on any of the matters as and when the recommendations are finalized.”
RATAN P. WATAL, Finance Secy.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Hyderabad
MAKE THE TWO-DAY ALL INDIA WOMEN’S WORKSHOP A GRAND SUCCESS
Confederation of the Central Government Employees and Workers is on the vanguard to promote the cause of women employees. Under the aegis of the Confederation several initiatives have been taken to promote the participation of women employees in the Trade Union movement and to nurture the leadership talents of the women comrades.
In the 2nd National Women’s Convention held at New Delhi from 25-11-2013 to 26-11-2015 Comrade R. Seethalakshmi, the first woman General Secretary of the Postmen Union of the NFPE is elected as the Convener and Comrade B. Usha, the General Secretary of the Income Tax Employees Federation, Andhra Pradesh Circle is elected as the President of the Women’s Committee. The first National Women’s Convention was held at Kolkata and Comrade Shobana, the fiery leader from Kerala handed over the baton of leadership to the present incumbents. Since the first National Convention, the Confederation is very actively campaigning to involve the women comrades in all the activities.
The Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers has taken a decision to conduct a two-day National Women’s Workshop at Hyderabad from 09-10-2015 to 10-10-2015 to give further impetus to the women’s movement. It is indeed a great privilege for the Confederation representing A.P. and Telangana States to host such an important Workshop at Hyderabad. From all over India 150 women delegates are going to participate in the Workshop. Various issues of women employees will be discussed and action plan to counter the gender discrimination will be formulated. The role of the women employees in the movement of the Central Government employees will further strengthened with this National Workshop.
Successful hosting of this National Workshop requires your support. We seek your support both in kind and cash. We appeal you to donate liberally and commit yourself to make the workshop a memorable success. We appeal all the women comrades of A.P. and Telangana to be the proud participants of this National Women Workshop. Let Hyderabad be the stage to unveil the indomitable women power to galvanize the entire movement of the Central Government employees.
WOMEN HOLD UP HALF THE SKY! LET’S SALUTE THEM!!
T. SATYANARAYANA USHA BONEPALLY V. NAGESWARA RAO
President, CCGEW President Women’s Committee General Secretary, CCGEW
Venue: Mehdi Manzil, Income Tax Quarters, Road No. 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
AIPCPC&CWF AIC AT BADNERA JN. AMARAVATHI NEAR NAGPUR FROM 27TH TO 28TH DECEMBER 2015.
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO HOLD ALL INDIA CONFERENCE OF ALL INDIA POSTAL CASUAL, PART TIME CONTINGENT & CONTRACT WORKERS FEDERATION IN BADNERA JN.[AMARAVATHI] NEATR NAGPUR ON 27TH & 28TH DECEMBER 2015. THIS IS DIRECTLY CONNECTED BY RAIL IN THE ROUTE GOING TO MUMBAI THROUGH WARDHA JN.
ALL ARE REQUESTED TO BOOK THEIR TICKETS TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE. RECEPTION COMMITTEE HAS BEEN FORMED WITH COM. DHULE,PRESIDENT, CCGEW, NAGPUR AS HON,CHAIRMAN, COM. PARIMAL, SECRETARY, CGPA, AS CHAIRMAN, COM. H. GEDAM EXCS RIII MAHARASTRA AS WORKING CHAIRMAN,COM. KISHORE TAKE, D/S PIII AMARAVATH DN AS GENERAL SECRETARY & COM. DANDGE, CS, AIPCPCCWF AS FINANCIAL SECRETARY.
FULL DETAILS WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.
SOME IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF 2ND ALL INDIA CONFERENCE IN SHIMLA.
AIPEU GDS (NFPE) WELCOMES YOU ALL
· The 2nd Biennial All India Conference of AIPEU GDS (NFPE) is scheduled from 19th to 20th September 2015 in the heart of the city of Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) Sri Ram Mandir Complex.
· City is completely spread over in the valley covered with large pine trees, green vegetation with pleasant atmosphere.
· Steep roads, connected with footsteps at some places.
· No vehicles are allowed inside the city, even two wheeler. No auto service. All the city by walk/foot only.
· The city administration is giving much priority to cleanliness and neatness. We also have to adopt it.
· No usage of plastic carry bags etc. allowed & throwing outside is a punishable offence, fine up to Rs.3000- if caught.
· Usage of liquor is restricted.
· Now day time temp is 27 & night about 20 d. cellicious. and one can feel chillness during night time.
· Necessary & comfortable luggage with less quantity is suggested. Because of walking on foot on steep roads may cause inconvenience and tiresome for many.
· Reception Committee arranged a team of volunteers at Railway station, ISBT (New Bus station) & Old Bus station for assistance to all the participants of AIC.
· The accommodation arranged for the delegates/visitors is within the radius of 1/2km of the main venue.
· Registration/Enrollment of Delegation is arranged at Old Bus stand point. Accommodation will be provided only after enrollment. Please cooperate with the Reception Committee and need not caused to be remind.
Distance between Railway station and Old Bus stand i.e., Registration point of Reception Committee is 1/2 km.
Delegation fee Rs.1000-
Accommodation could be available from 18th evening.
On 20th evening/night, delegates staying in Shimla depending on their travel timings have to adjust in limited accommodation till 21st early hours.
CHQ is earnestly requesting the cooperation of every one to make success of the Conference.
REVIEW OF PAYMENT FUNCTION OF GROUP INSURANCE OF ALL INDIA SERVICES THROUGH E-PAYMENT CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS