National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: 9868819295/9810853981 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
NO.PF-12/2018 Dated.:17 January,2018
It is hereby notified that National Federation of Postal Employees will organize 5 days Relay Dharma from 12th to 16th February 2018 in Chief PMG Office Campus ., Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001.
All Members/Leaders of NFPE Unions are requested to participate in Dharna in maximum number as per schedule enclosed herewith for settlement of 15 Points Charter of Demands.
Enclose as above:
1. The Secretary Deptt. of Posts , Dak Bhawan New Delhi-110 001.
2. The Addl. DG/DDG (SR) /Director (SR), Dak Bhawan,New Delhi-110 001
3. The Chief PMG, Delhi Circle, New Delhi.
4. The S.H.O. Mandir Marg, Police Station. New Delhi.
5. All General Secretaries/All India Office Bearers, Circle Secretaries/Divisional & Branch Secretaries of NFPE Unions.
(R N Parashar)
SCHEDULE OF PARTICIPATION IN 5 DAYS RELAY DHARNA AT MEGHDOOT BHAWAN, NEW DELHI
FROM 12th TO 16th FEBRUARY-2018
QUOTA FOR EACH CIRCLE
(1) All NFPE Unions Circle Secretaries should convene meetings and allot quota to each union and book the tickets to and fro journey in advance to avoid inconvenience.
(ii) All General Secretaries /NFPE Office bearers and All India leaders of All NFPE unions will remain present all the days. Respective CHQ will make their arrangements for stay.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Implementation of positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee Report for GDS
2. Membership verification of GDS and declaration of result of regular membership verification.
3. Filling up of all vacant posts in all Cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A.S.A, Postmen, Mail guard, mailmen, MTS,MMS Drivers and artisans, P.A CO. P.A SBCO, Postal Actts and GDS. Drop the move of amendment in P.A. S.A., P.A.CO & P.A. SBCO Recruitment Rules.
4. Implement CSI, and RICT only after providing all required infrastructure including band width and stop harassment , victimization in the name of new schemes , technology induction, under contributory negligence factor and trade union victimization.
5. Stop out sourcing privatization and Corporatization.
6. Payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual, part time, contingent and daily rated mazdoors as per 6th & 7th CPC and settle other issues of Casual Laboures.
7. Implement cadre restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, PACO, PASBCO Postmaster Cadre, Postal Actts etc and accept the modifications suggested by federation before implementation of cadre restructuring in Postal Group ‘C’.
8. Withdraw N.P.S (contributory Pension Scheme) Guarantee 50% of last pay drawn as minimum pension.
9. Implement 5 days week in Postal Operative offices.
10. Stop move of diversion of business of P.O SB Schemes to Banks (Nationalized and Private)
11. Stop move of closure of Army Postal Service.
12. Grant OSA and OTA to RMS staff and special allowances for P.O & R.M.S Accounts.
13. Finalization of Recruitment Rules of AAOS IN Postal Accounts with 40% S.C.F quota as approved by DOPT.
14. Status of Audit to SBCO.
15. Benefit of SDBS to retried GDS employees.